Let’s attempt to take partisan politics, personal/ political agendas, self – interest, prejudgments, and personal beliefs, out of the conversation, when it comes to the start of this dreadful pandemic and public health crisis! Not just does it serve little – to – no efficient function, however it’s unfair! It’s also to blame anybody for the economic/ employment effects of the required closings, for public health purposes/ needs! Nevertheless, we must not allow, President Trump, to continue, in his standard – operating – position, which is, blaming and grumbling, while never assuming/ accepting any individual obligation! The reality is, while the President, neither began, nor sought this crisis, it is incumbent upon the leader of the free world, to do, whatever possible, to safeguard its residents, the country, and the world, in basic, against the potential unwanted ramifications, of being unprepared, or having a well – thought about, plan of action! As much as he denies, specific things, many documents, suggest, he, either neglected, or minimized the damage, this may bring. Blaming China, his predecessor, etc, is not only, without benefit, however certainly, doesn’t validate, his lack of preparedness, playing – politics, calling it a scam, and so on. With that in mind, this post will try to, briefly, think about, analyze, examine, and talk about, 6 examples, of these actions, and probable implications.
1. Scam: Even, after, the remainder of the world, recognized a public health crisis, President Trump, continued calling the genuine risk, simply, a scam, and/ or politically determined! In his typical, revisionist history – behavior, today resident of the White Home, claims, his actions, were far different, from what, the videos show! While, he stated, this was a hoax, back when there were really couple of cases, in this nation, he stated, the virus, would disappear, by April, and there was no threat! Prior to Mardi Gras, in New Orleans, the local public officials, were not informed, of the unavoidable threats, and, this exacerbated, the effect, of the pandemic!
2. Blame and complain: As he frequently does, Trump resorts to blaming and complaining, whoever, appears to be convenient, when things, go bad! He blamed the World Health Company, announcing they didn’t inform us, although, files, later revealed, show, within days after discovering the first beginning, not only, did they reveal it, but, provided the required indications, and tests, which our country, declined!
3. Ignored cautions: We have actually discovered, our federal government, disregarded numerous warnings, and this President, rather of putting policy, and the very best interests of the general public, initially, proceeded, with what, he, obviously, believed, best served his personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest! If we prepared, earlier, and were led, by the public health experts, the probability is, the seriousness of this, would have been decreased!
4. Inadequate preparation and preparation: Earlier in his administration, Mr. Trump, compromised and decreased the efforts of our pandemic commission, and reduced the impacts of the Center for Disease Control. When, the very first indicators of this infection, were found, we were far less ready, and, lacked a ready – to – go, preparing, which may have decreased/ decreased, the eventual, dreadful implications!
5. Resuming the U.S. economy, prematurely: In spite of, lots of cautions, from both, the government’s specialists, in addition to public health experts, around the world, our President, highlights, resuming the economy, often, corresponding, the damage to the economy, with the risk to human life! States, which have actually felt pressure, and continued, too soon, have, mainly, experienced, a rise, in the infections.
6. Everything About him: As he has appeared to do, in the past, he continues articulating a message, which frequently appears to absence, either genuine compassion, nor knowledge, and/ or, the appropriate emphasis, while seeming, mainly, focused on, his personal self – interest, and/ or, political agenda!
Wake up, America, and hold Trump liable, for both his actions and rhetoric, as well as failures, and the unfavorable implications, originating from these! If we do not, we put our future, in – peril!
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe