Secure PUBLIC Health, First!
Our elected authorities need to be held accountable, for prioritizing the public health, and security, initially, before any individual/ political program, and/ or, self – interest! The number of more must be infected, or, at – risk, before they will do so, in the most responsible manner? To those politicians, who, seem to put monetary matters, on = par, with human life, I ask, whose life, and how many, are you all set, and ready, to sacrifice, by your preferences, and actions? How can anybody, enjoy, their Civil liberty and assurances, if they are, not, healthy – enough, to do so? Truly, understanding leaders, with the kind of moral authority, and ethics, we must demand, need to recognize and recognize, their primary task, is to protect the PUBLIC health! With that in mind, this post will try to, briefly, think about, analyze, evaluate, and talk about, utilizing the mnemonic method, what this means and represents, and why it matters, and is, so important.
1. Priorities; phases; preparation; preparation: Our top priorities should be, securing the health and well – being, of our society, in a responsible, responsive, well – thought about way! We require, and deserve, to be served and represented, by authorities, who focus on planning and preparation! There need to be an accountable, sensible method, which in the case of the present pandemic, suggests, resuming in phases, with appropriate metrics, etc.
2. Useful; uses; urgent/ urge: A leader is only beneficial, when he proceeds, highlighting immediate issue, and advising the general public, to continue, in the best possible way, for the greater great! How one utilizes his authority, frequently, suggests, whether, he is fit to lead!
3. Benefits; much better; believes: Money will not buy joy, or, the capability, to delight in, the money one makes! Real leaders look for to take full advantage of advantages, and making the life and presence, of every American, better, if possible! This is only possible, if/ when, one thinks, the health, and well – being of residents, is the greatest priority!
4. Listen; discover; lessons: If we stop working to discover, efficiently, from the experiences, and lessons, of history, consisting of a crisis, etc, how can we be prepared, to deal with the future emergencies, more effectively? Understanding leaders effectively listen, and find out, from every experience, and discussion, and acknowledge, the health of our residents, is the most urgent matter!
5. Integrity; ideology; concepts; creativity; innovate; problems: When we choose future leaders, we must think about and examine, their core ideology/ quality of character! We can’t pay for, to elect those, without outright, real integrity, and an open – mind, to consider viable choices and alternatives, relating to necessary, pertinent concerns! The American public needs significant ideas, rather of empty rhetoric and promises. The very best leader will consider, when there is a need to innovate, after extensive consideration, and, have the imagination, to discover, the best way, to serve all residents!
6. Character; produce; clarity; crest: We need leaders, who decrease the crest of any pandemic or public health crisis, with well – considered, clarity, and creativity. Unless/ until, these authorities, have the character, to put life and public health, first, we might be, in – danger!
Awaken, America, and need, every elected leader protects the PUBLIC health, as his highest priority! Don’t let populist rhetoric, and brief – term difficulties, figure out the best course of action!
Read Also About
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe