Lotos CT520D 50 AMP Air Plasma Cutter, 200 AMP Tig and Stick/MMA/ARC Welder 3 in 1 Combo Welding Equipment, ½ Inch Clean Cut, Brown
List Price: $429.00
Price: $379.00 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns
You Save $50.00 (12%).
(All rights reserved to Amazon website we are affiliate)
50Amp Air Plasma Cutter
- ★ PLASMA CUTTER–50AMP Plasma Cutter Current Output; Max Ideal Cut Thickness: 1/2″; Max Severance Thickness: 3/4″; Compact Plasma Cutter Has a Handle for Portability and Uses Non-Hazardous Compressed Air to Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild steel, Copper, and Aluminum;
- ★ TIG WELDER: 15-200AMP DC TIG Electric Current Output; Quality TIG welding on Stainless or Steel and Precise Welding of Thinner-gauge Materials; HF arc starts hand torch control and Precise Foot Pedal Welding Heat Control(Foot Pedal NOT Included). ★ STICK/MMA WELDER–15-200AMP DC Stick/MMA Electric Current Output; Easy ARC Start, Stable Welding Arc; Deep Weld Pool and Beautiful Welding Shape; Adjustable Hot Striking Arc Current which Can Greatly Improve the Arc-Starting Function; Suitable for We
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN–The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be set up quickly within 1 min.
- ★ THE COMPATIBLE CONSUMABLES SETS for this BROWN Color CT520D Plasma Cutter are “LCS22” or “LCS33”. Please search “Loots LCS22” or “Loots LCS33”; ★ NOT compatible with Loots LCON20, LCON40 or LCON90 Consumables Sets or any other third party consumables set
- ★ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE–We offer 30 days refund and a 1-year free warranty, please submit the registration form on our website.
Included Components Power Supply, Plasma Cutter Torch, TigTorch, Air Filter Regulator, Ground Cable
Item Weight 33.1 pounds
Model Number NC-FXDR-KJUX
Number of Items 1
Part Number NC-FXDR-KJUX
Size ½ Inch Clean Cut
Style 50Amp Air Plasma Cutter
Specification for this product family
Lotos CT520D 50 A Air Plasma Cutter /200 A TIG/Stick Welder
By Lotos Technology
The LOTOS CT520D is one of the first to market multi-purpose welder that allows the user to DC TIG/Stick weld and plasma cut all from one portable machine.
CT520D combines 3 functions into one with a 200 A DC TIG Welder, a 200 A Stick Welder, and a 50 A Air Plasma Cutter with the flip of a switch.
It is able to cut various types of metal up to 1/2-inch with the 50 A plasma cutting function.
About Lotos Technology
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, USA, Lotos Technology supplies quality welding and cutting tools to small businesses and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) buyers. Since 2007, our products have gained recognition as a reputable source for affordable industrial and consumer-based portable plasma cutters and welders. We are proud of our product, quality, and after-sale service. We offer quality welding and cutting tools to small businesses and DIY buyers. Our tools help you with your DIY projects to “Cut it, Weld it, Build it” to get the job done!
Lotos Technology employs the latest technologies, such as IGBT/MOSFET-based high-frequency inverter technology, PWM (Pulse Width Modulation), etc. to deliver a consistent, and precise current to the cutting surface. It helps our customers easily achieve smooth, clean cuts on a wide range of surfaces and materials (e.g. Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Brass, Aluminum, and other conductive materials) with less heat and reduced metal distortion. Our machines are capable of delivering rich features for most professional users as well as DIY users.
Can you weld aluminum with this machine??
You can weld aluminum with DC current but you have to run helium gas and it takes quite a bit more experience; it isn’t as easy as with AC current. In fact, it is the preferred method for many very heavy parts. I’ve done it myself on several occasions and I’m a journeyman welder with 40 years of experience, mostly with aluminum.
By Kindle Customer on August 18, 2017
Hello Dakota, the CT520D can plasma cut Aluminum but cannot weld Aluminum. It can stick weld and tig weld: Steel, Stainless, Moly, and Ferrous.
By eBranding-Uwelding SELLER on August 8, 2016
There are aluminum rods available you can use with the stick welder and the TIG will weld most alloys if you use the right fill material and shield gas.
Read Also About
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe